A big day, everything has to leave the house. It will either: –
- Go into Storage in Wallingford (Do really need all of this old stuff?)
- Move down to the study bedroom I will be living in for the next “six months”(not much room for Sally – my flat coat retriever and me)
- Be donated to Sue Ryder (they only want nearly new items).
- Freecycled (Items were snapped up within half an hour)
- Or collected by the council for disposal (£51.50 to collect two old sofas and a washing machine which needs s subtle kick to encourage it to work!)
Disaster – the removers having told me it will all fit in one container (£60 per month) can’t get it all in. Hire another container for a few items or distribute amongst friends and family (Thank you Angie x)
First night in Tim’s old bedsit not too bad.